1. Description: This project is a made up of two sketches, one cover and one spread for a magazine.
2. Process (Programs, Tools, Skills, FOCUS principles): I used Photoshop, Illustrator and indesign for this project. I took all of the photos that I used in this project, as well as edit them and combine them with words. I selected attractive fonts that wrapped around the photos, and good color schemes to tie everything in together.
3. Message: That there is love for everyone, and that there are several things that you can do to be better.
4. Audience: Young students who need relationship advice
5. Top Thing Learned: I loved being able to learn how to form the photos to a template to make it actually look like a legitimate magazine.
6. Title Font Name & Category: Overpass-San Serif
7. Copy Font Name & Category: Minion Pro- Serif
8. Thumbnails of any original, unedited image used in the project:
9. Source of each image (website name and hyper link): All original photos