1. Description: For two hours, I redid a project that I did earlier in the semester, but I had more skills now then I did then, so I was able to do a better job. I chose to do my logo project.
2. Process (Programs, Tools, Skills, FOCUS principles): I used Illustrator and indesign for this project. I learned about overlay with how text overlaps onto the shapes, and how to properly place shapes and words with sufficient space.
3. Message: That Katrina company is very simple, but fun and creative.
4. Audience: Home owners who wants art created for them to put on their walls.
5. Top Thing Learned: I loved being able to learn how to make something such as a logo more simple and easy to understand.
6. Title Font Name & Category: Josefin Slab Light- serif
7. Copy Font Name & Category: none
8. Thumbnails of any original, unedited image used in the project: none
9. Source of each image (website name and hyper link): All original shapes.
Logo project before:
Logo project after: