So the way that this brochure works, is that it folds right above where the blue reflection mountains start and make it look as if there was a blue reflection of the same mountains, but as you open it up, you can see that the real reflection is there as well. It was tricky to get things to line up the exact way I wanted them to, but in the end it all worked. I also love the text wrap which is used in a few different areas of my brochure as well.
1. Description: A brochure that I created for my company Katrina.
2. Process (Programs, Tools, Skills, FOCUS principles): I used mostly Adobe Indesign to create my brochure and edit it. I had to create text wrap so that my words could wrap around my photos, and use attractive fonts to make the brochure more interesting.
3. Message: That I am an artist and that I love the outdoors and alot of my pictures that I paint are scenic as well.
4. Audience: Homeowners who want personal art pieces in their homes.
5. Top Thing Learned: I had to print my brochure quite a few times, so I needed to line things up and print some things upside down even in order for them to come out looking like I wanted them to.
6. Title Font Name & Category: Seravek, San Serif
7. Copy Font Name & Category: Adobe Casion Pro, Serif
8. Thumbnails of any original, unedited image used in the project: