1. Description: I used Photoshop to create a montage, using a picture of a piano, and a picture of a tree. I combined these photos and then changed the level of opacity in order to make the trees visible through the top part of the piano, to make them feel like one. I then changed the levels in the picuture, to make the darks stand out, and the lights feel perfect. The text is was added with different typefaces in order to make specific words stand out, such as “soul” and was put in white so that it could coincide with the piano keys. I also put the text in alignment with the lines on the piano, as if it were going into the distance as well.
2. Process (Programs, Tools, Skills, FOCUS principles): I used photoshop to open each image, the piano being one I personally took with my camera, and then combined them. I used the paintbrush tool and painted with a mask to give a see through kind of a look to the photo, then put a filter “oil paint” on the piano. I also put text into the picture, and bolded the world “soul” to add emphasis.
3. Message: Play the music of your soul, without limits
4. Audience: Piano Players who use it as a release and think of it as a passion
5. Top Thing Learned: I learned how to combine two photos and turn them into one.
6. Title Font Name & Category: Avenir Next Condensed Italic is the font name for the title, Myriad Pro Regular is the font for the word “soul” and the category is Sans Serif for each. .
7. Copy Font Name & Category: Apple Chancery Chancery is the font name, and the category is Serif
8. FiltThumbnails of any original, unedited image used in the project:
9. Source of each image (website name and hyper link): I took the picture of the piano. As for the picture of the trees and light, https://pixabay.com/en/forest-atmosphere-light-undergrowth-1225983/