1. Description: This is a montage, using a picture of a piano, and a picture of a tree.
2. Process (Programs, Tools, Skills, FOCUS principles): I used photoshop to open each image, the piano being one I personally took with my camera, and then combined them. I used the paintbrush tool and painted with a mask to give a see through kind of a look to the photo, then put a filter “oil paint” on the piano. I also put text into the picture, and bolded the world “soul” to add emphasis.
3. Message: Play the music of your soul
4. Audience: Piano Players
5. Top Thing Learned: I learned how to combine two photos and turn them into one.
6. Title Font Name & Category: Avenir Next Condensed Italic is the font name, and the category is Sans Serif.
7. Copy Font Name & Category:Bodoni 72 Oldstyle Book Italic. Category: Serif
8. Thumbnails of any original, unedited image used in the project:
9. Source of each image (website name and hyper link): I took the picture of the piano. As for the picture of the trees and light, https://pixabay.com/en/forest-atmosphere-light-undergrowth-1225983/